Do you have gently used baby and kids items that you're no longer use but no time to consign them?
Do you need to get stuff out of your house but don't have the energy to tag and prepare it all?
New this year -- donate your items to CLC MOPS!
How to donate:
- Check your items to make sure they meet the criteria for consignable merchandise
- See Consignor Information Packet for acceptable merchandise and criteria
- We CANNOT accept items that do not meet the criteria detailed in the Consignor Information Packet.
- Place items in the blue marked bin just inside the Christ Lutheran Church Office doors, between the hours of 9am-3pm on Monday through Friday.
- If you're facing the main entry, the office door is to the right.
- Feel free to take a donation slip (found on the side of the bin) if you need one for tax purposes.
CLC MOPS will prepare, tag, and sell the donated items at the sale with all proceeds going to the CLC MOPS group. This will be used to fund our group and allow us to continue to serve our community through our various service projects, including the New To You Sale. All unsold merchandise will be donated to our affiliated charities. Thank you!
Questions? Please contact us at info@CLCnewtoyousale.org.